The Need for Information and Communication Technology in Education
The Computer As A Research Tool:
In an effort to become centers of excellence, many madrassas are redesigning their teaching programs to attract students to better access to knowledge and learning. To improve knowledge acquisition, teachers should develop a comprehensive plan of action to ensure student participation in research activities under their guidance. Teachers should perform careful research tasks, carry out projects, cultivate creative moods using computer technology, and provide careful guidance and guidance to the students in terms of presentation.
Technology-savvy teachers can easily not only monitor students’ work on the computer but also help students to perform diligently useful, high-quality activities through guaranteed development tips, timely guidance, and encouragement. Enable In addition to all of these issues, it is important to provide students with learning programs that promote research, investigation, curiosity, innovative thinking, and creative thinking. Undoubtedly, computer technology is very helpful in setting these issues and goals and similar high-purpose educational and learning programs, when students use computer technology to promote simple research work, project execution, and other creative thinking.
When doing this, it is important to keep in mind the following helpful tips.
- Teachers assist and guide students in performing or preparing research work for a job, project selection, or presentation. Then they should know exactly how much it is possible to achieve the desired acquisition goals through assigned activities.
- Prior to the commencement of such activities, it is necessary to clearly state the desired results of the research, the work, and its phased plan and the contents of the presentation.
- Before performing the work and finalizing the presentation, the source of all the required information should be reached and sought out. The Internet, websites, and encyclopedia directories can be used to get the information you need.
- There are many sources of information available on the Internet that do not impede access to information, but there are also some websites that do not allow access to information, and trademarks, and Registered under copyright and copyright laws. Students need to be aware of these rules at the time of acquiring information, whether from books, magazines, or the Internet, and it is also important to be aware of these rules, otherwise, they may face legal action.
- All relevant sketches, maps, photos, videos, and sound during the investigation. Saved in the “Image-Sound Folder”, so that they can be easily used when composing and arranging presentations.
- Some images and information may be downloaded directly from the Internet, while access to certain information and images, etc., requires permission from their copyright owners. It is also possible to obtain information and images from other sources, such as scanning images from other sources with the help of a scanner, which can be used in your project.
- If the sound card, microphone, and speakers are also connected to the computer, then it is possible for students to add their own voice or any other voice to the presentation. This step makes the presentation more attractive.
- Students can perform high-level work independently or in collaboration with each other. Classroom when there is a limited time set aside to use the computer system, it is better to work collaboratively, that is, to perform the project collectively.
- Encourage students to make proper use of graphics, color, text, and sounds, as this enhances the effectiveness and meaning of the work.
- Numerical data can be presented in the form of a table by compiling it properly, and some results can be displayed in the form of graphics (graphs).